Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lorenzo holiday writing

BIKERADARImage result for bikeradar kids


On saturday i went for a bikeradar with my little baby brothers and my two cool brothers and my mum to and we got to go to the playground.Image result for playgroundImage result for playground
Image result for ice cream word
I saw my friend going to the pack and i said to my friend sup and he said sup to and we  Were going.I said to my friend goodbye because we were going to the shop to get l ice cream and my ice cream was yummy.


Image result for ice cream
On sunday we went in a car to megazone we did megazone up top in the big room we were call yoller term we had to kill blue and green and my mum and my baby brother  was wacht  we came 1st in megazone my brother zack came 1st for trem yoller and my dad came 2st and i came 3th and my brother little came 4th.

Image result for rock climbing word

Image result for rockclimbing

Image result for mcdonald's foodImage result for rockclimbing We went to rockclimbing i went to the top and i jump down from the top and i play with my baby brother on the playground we had fun play on the playground and we went to the big Bouncy castle and slide down 7 times it was fun and we went to mcdonalds for l lunch.Image result for mcdonald's food






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.