Pages

Saturday 4 February 2017

My Mum took to the blues



On Saturday my mum took us to the blues event at Alexandra Park. We got to meet Jerome Kaino he’s one of my mums favourite players. We played some games and got free goodies, we also saw some of our friends there. We did some tackling, ball skills and we played a tag game together and my little brother  won speakers. My favourite part was playing in the inflatable zorb ball with my little brother ben, we bumped people over i had so much fun and make our own milo milkshake at the milo tent and we got a free blues water bottle.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Lorenzo! What did your little brother have to do to win the speakers? Great to see you blogging in the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.