Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Lorenzo The Wild Night


Last Tuesday we had a year 5 and 6 Camp it was at Pt England school field and I look at my friends list I was with Hopa and Fredrick.

Last Wednesday night they was a wild night and we ran to my camp tent and Frederick got call from the ghost fly around Frederick he screaming like a girl and I ran to my tent and went to sleep and the air blue my tent. I was getting whacked in my face from the tent and they wake all of as and we went to the library to sleep but the boys sleep in the library and the girl sleep at the class we got to tell to my friends and we had to go to sleep. Screenshot 2016-04-04 at 11.39.19 AM.png

That was a scary night and I will wait to have camp next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.