Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Lorenzo Athletics Day 2016

Athletics Day 2016
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
WALT: Write a recount.

I woke up in my bed and looked outside. I saw black clouds covering light blue sky. My mum took me to pt england school. When it was time to sit on the hot conutty. We had to listen  to Mr Burt for i'll athletics games day down at pt england school and my name is Lorenzo


So my house colour team is yellow but it real name is hikianalia . During the day it was very hot that all the boy were sweating and puffing we were hot in the sun.
It was Javelin next up i was really to beat my friend that was coming 1st and just beated him but a little bit and i was coming 1st and friend was coming 2rd and team friend was coming 3rd but friends he throw the last shoot and you took my team friends out.


         


My favourite part was high jump and sprinting and shot put and javelin too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.