Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

today i helped out with my mum and played some games and baking

Today I woke up in a bad mood so I felt like going back to sleep.

When I woke up the second time I had seen my mum cleaning so I made the choice to make my bed.I had lost something in my room so I tried to look for it was then I noticed that my mum was looking tired.She went to have a nap and I decided to help her out and get my little brother ready for the day.

My older brother got ready to go with his friend. Not long after that my little brother and I had to clean and also do the dishes.After the dishes were done we turned on the games and played black opps and Mine-craft.I was getting a bit bored of playing those games so I went to play roblox but not long after I got told to get off.

I was starting to feel a bit hungry so I decided to cook some noodles.

after my noddles my mum them went somewhere to get thing for baking tonight and I was playing sprinter and then so they came back from the shop and then we had to bake a banana cake.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorenzo,

    It's great to read that you have been helping your mom with baking. My son, Aronui, often helps me as well! Our favourite things to bake are cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies. What about you? What are your favourite things to bake?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.